2018 Executive Forum
Building on Our Foundation
The 2018 ARDA Executive Forum kicked off our theme of "Building on Our Foundation," meant to highlight the historic importance of both our 2018 event sites (Savannah and New York City) to the national rail network and our intention to build our 2018 program around growth opportunities in the rail industry that build on our current strengths.
The 2018 ARDA Executive Forum took place on February 8-9, 2018 at the Charles H. Morris Center in Savannah, Georgia. A schedule including all of our program sessions can be viewed here.
The Forum featured presentations on a number of current issues in the railroad industry, including:
- GIS Change Management Success with ArcGIS, Drones, Mobile & Lidar, featuring Erik Henderson (CSX)
- Innovative Environmental Solutions During Development, with presentations from Richard Hisrich (CSX) and Christopher Novack (Georgia Ports Authority)
- Allies in Economic Development - Utility Positioning for Rail-served Development Opportunities, featuring Alan Jones (Duke Energy) and Patrick Murphy (Alabama Power)
- Identifying and Resolving Unlicensed Encroachments, presented by Tomy Brown (geoMobiliti) and Veronica Fields (Finger Lakes Railway)
- Leveraging PTC, featuring Patrick Zhu (NS)
- Legal Updates, and more!
The 2018 ARDA Executive Forum was held at the Charles H. Morris Center in Savannah, GA from February 8-9, 2018.