Building on Our Foundation
The 2018 ARDA Annual Meeting will continue our 2018 theme of "Building on Our Foundation" in New York, NY from June 10-12, 2018. The meeting will kick off on the morning of Sunday, June 10 with our welcome reception. On Monday, June 11, our General Session will begin at the City University of New York (CUNY) Graduate Center at West 34th Street and 5th Avenue in Manhattan. Our program will continue through Tuesday, June 12, culminating in our annual President's Dinner.
Registration for the 2018 Annual Meeting will open on our website on February 8, 2018, at the beginning of the 2018 Executive Forum.
- Amtrak serves New York Penn Station, an approximately 10-15 min walk from the CUNY Graduate Center.
- Penn Station is connected directly to many East Coast and Midwestern cities via a number of services, including the Northeast Regional and Acela Express.
- Three airports serve the New York area: La Guardia Airport (LJA), John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
- Newark (EWR) offers the most convenient transit connection to Penn Station, with regular service on NJ Transit and more limited options via Amtrak.
- JFK is served by the AirTrain which connects to the NYC Subway system and the Long Island Railroad, which offer connections to stations in Midtown Manhattan.
- Taxis from all three airports are available with a flat fare of $52 (plus fees) from JFK and metered rates from EWR and LGA.
- LGA is in the process of being redeveloped, which will continue during the 2018 Annual Meeting. Attendees are encouraged to check on how this project might impact their travel options to and from the airport before booking a flight into LGA.
The 2018 ARDA Annual Meeting will be held at the City University of New York Graduate Center in New York, NY from June 10-12, 2018.